Thursday 9 February 2017

A little food shop!



Hi Friends,

So, I think I've done this once before and I actually really enjoyed it. This is my food shop this week! Now, on top of this I've also purchased gifts for my partner, cards, gifts for my colleagues etc but I just wanted to do stuff for ME in this post.
Since being diagnosed with PCOS my doctor has me on insulin-resistant medication because my hormones have made me completely resistant to any insulin. While I take these tablets (FOR 6 MONTHS!) I have had to cut all carbohydrates (bread, pasta, rice and potato) and all sweet foods out of my diet. Now I did ask my doctor about fruit because actually there's a lot of sugars in fruit and juice and she said they would be okay in moderation.



So here it is! My food shop of the week! I know that not everyone is into this but actually some people (including me...) bloody love these types of posts because although 'what I ate today' posts are good sometimes it's good to see the overall picture...

Vegetables:
-Cauliflower cous cous
-Broccoli
-Butternut Squash

Meat:
-Chicken with Spinach and Ricotta filling
-Minced meat

Fruits:
-Strawberries
-Raspberries
-Blueberries

Extras:
-Greek Yoghurt
-Green Tea
-Kallo Ricecakes
-Daffodils


I hope you're having a great February and that your healthy eating hasn't stopped since January!

Love & hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment