Sunday 1 May 2016

Top 10 Lush Favourites!



Hi Friends,

My Lush favourites change relatively often so I'm sure sooner or later I'll do another Lush Favourites post and they'll all be different - but this brand is just too good! I recognize that the products are actually relatively expensive for baths... spending £4 on a bath bomb which can only be used once is a little bit expensive but that is a price I'm willing to pay, they're just so good!

I had to buy some of these products again specifically for this video that I've used before so please don't think that because I have them to take a photo that I've never used them before!


So time for some mini descriptions of things that are impossible to describe... oh lord here we go.

Brightside Bubble Bar - I used to be obsessed with the ribena scented one but I have now moved on to this beauty. Run it under hot water to create loads of bubbles in your bath. The scent is sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine... basically ORANGES. It turns your water a fantastic orange colour and feels so refreshing.

It's Raining Men - I use this stuff in my hair, on my body... all the places! I love the honey scent, my favourites from Lush are typically honey scented because of the smell. It lathers really well so please go and check it out! (This is probably my all time favourite product from Lush... big statement!)


Sweet Lips - they no longer actually sell this type but they sell a few different other scents. It's an incredible lip scrub that I use a couple of times a week to keep my lips exfoliated.

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon - what the hell is a bubbleroon?! I think it's a bath bomb and macaroon... I think. You crumble some of this product under running water to create bubbles and it's super luxurious. It includes cocoa butter, shea butter, but who knows what yuzu is... either way, the smell combination is amazing.

Honey Bee Bath Bomb - one of my ultimate favourites! it's an amazing mix of honey, aloe vera and rhassoul mud... whatever that is. It's my favourite scent ever, go give this one a whiff!

Karma Kream Hand and Body Lotion - it is a really gentle cream to nourish your skin. The scents are orange, patchouli and pine and feels FANTASTIC.

Rosey Cheeks Face Mask - This is made from a blend of kaolin, calamine and Turkish rose oil... fancy stuff! It's meant to balance and restore the skin. I find it really soothing.


Intergalactic Bath Bomb - The scent for this is peppermint and the colours are super neon! It creates an amazing effect in your bath so although I'm not a fan of the scent, I'm obsessed because of the effect!

Soft Coeur Massage Bar - one of my top all time favourites from lush, combining almond oil, cocoa butter and shea butter massaging the skin. The centre is honey and cocoa which smells incredible. It makes me want to eat it.

You've Been Mangoed Bath Oil - I hadn't tried their bath oils until recently but now I love them. It's a lovely blend of mango and avocado, alongside lemon and lime oils!

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment