Wednesday 18 May 2016

My Summer Essentials!

 Hi Friends,

Today I want to talk about some of my top summer essentials. It's suddenly become hot and AMAZING in England and I've been using theses things a lot more. This isn't just beauty, it's also home stuff - just everything I've been loving. 

First up - I've bought two new nail polishes that I've been wearing consistently. The first is the Coconut infusion polish by Barry M in the colour Laguna. This is a really fantastic blue which I'm sure I'll be wearing all summer. I also bought the new Essie polish in Lounge Lover which is a fantastic summery pink. 


I've also been wearing a lot of Zella's 'Wonder Hand', a fantastic hand cream which has been constantly living in my handbag. The smell is amazing, I'm really obsessed with this product. I've also been wearing Hollister's Skyler perfume which is the exact scent I wanted this summer - really fun and floral. 


Okay. Let's all take a deep breath. The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette is BLOODY AMAZING. Every colour is beautiful. It smells like peaches. JUST LOOK AT IT. I have a feeling that this will become my all time favorite palette. I know EVERYONE is raving about this right now and some people are skeptical because people have been paid to say it's great but ya know what? I'm definitely not paid by Too Faced and I think it's gorgeous. Well done Too Faced *clap clap*. 


Now time for two home faves. I've been buying succulents but this week my mum bought me one. She's such a special person and always thinks about ways to pick me up when I need it. She also got me this Sea Glass candle which smells incredible. These keep my home feeling summery and fresh, I love them both. 


What are your summer essentials?

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment