Friday 20 May 2016

My Summer Make up Bag!


Hi Friends,

I wanted to show you my updated Spring/Summer make up bag! My products have changed a bit from my winter edition. 


Most of these products are relatively new to me over the past few months and I've become obsessed with them. 

Firstly, my face products:

  • Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Naked Skin Urban Decay Conealer
  • Hourglass Ambient strobe lighting powder
  • Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint


The extras:
  • Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Bond Girl
  • Rollerball perfume Nirvana by Elizabeth & James
  • Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes mascara
  • By Terry ombre blackstar cream eyeshadow in Misty Rock
  • Cejas eyebrow pencil


These are my favourite new summer products! They're in my handbag every day and I'm obsessed with all of them. 

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment