Tuesday 17 May 2016

10 books to Read in 2016!


Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to tell you about 10 books to read this year! These 10 have either been read by me and LOVED or they're at the top of my reading list. They are by no means new, it's just 10 books which I think are fantastic. I hope you enjoy some of my recommendations!

1) The Versions of Us - Laura Barnett
2) The Hundred-Year-Old Man who climbs out of the window and disappears - Jonas Jonasson
3) Do No Harm - Henry Marsh
4) How to be a Woman - Caitlin Moran
5) Bossypants - Tina Fey
6) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
7) Light is the new black - Rebecca Campbell
8) Not that kind of girl - Lena Dunham
9) The girl on the train - Paula Hawkins
10) The time traveler's wife - Audrey Niffenegger

As one of my new years resolutions I aimed to read 1 book per month and right now I'm pretty much on track! I find reading really soothing and great to help me relax.

I hope you're all having a great day - Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment