Friday 1 April 2016

What's in my journal?

art, journal, sketch, artist, drawing, creating,

Hi Friends,

I thought today I'd give you an update on my journal circle! I've been working in my colleagues book for the past 2 weeks and I'm REALLY enjoying it. Although it's been a super stressful month, doing this art work has made me feel so much better and so much more relaxed. I find it incredibly therapeutic and it's the thing I love most in the world! 

The book that I was working in had already been worked in by 2 other artists. I knew that the owner of the book wanted hers to be really colorful and vibrant, something I'm not used to doing. I'm very good at working in neutral tones but I was excited to try something different in her book and I'm really happy with it! Some of the pages are unfinished and some are complimentary of previous pages from other artists, but here you go! 6 of my pages... 

drawing, art, journal, draw, artist, journal, sketch,

drawing, art, journal, draw, artist, journal, sketch,

drawing, art, journal, draw, artist, journal, sketch,


I hope you all like it - although I mentioned this briefly in my favourites post, creating art has been a HUGE favourite of mine this month. Sometimes I don't feel that I can make time for it but I have LOVED putting aside some hours to work into this journal. It was so fun to be experimental and add texture without everything being super duper neat and planned out.

I hope you're all having a fantastic week! 
Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment