Friday 29 April 2016

Top 6 Instagram accounts!

Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you my favourite 6 Instagram accounts to follow, hoping that it may give you some inspiration, as you might want to follow them too! 


So many of you will already be following A Beautiful Mess... I mean, LOOK AT IT! I think the colours of these photos are just gorgeous and really complimentary. 


Conor Franta is my favourite for photography composition inspiration (a lot of long words). His photos are always interesting angles and I love them. 


Sally is a fantastic photographer. I love following her account for inspiration, I think the colours she chooses are beautiful. 


Gratitude and Greens is actually one of my sisters best friends and I think her account is amazing. It always makes me want to try her recipes - that woman's fridge must be full of insanely good food. 


I've only been following I Have This Thing With Walls for a few weeks but I absolutely love all of the street art posted. There is also one for ceilings and floors I think!


I love In the Frow for travel photos. I get so jealous following her and I wish I could travel to all the amazing places she does. 

Love & hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment