Monday 11 April 2016

Top 5 Make up Items for Spring!


Hi Friends,

SPRING HAS SPRUNG! Which makes me super happy. Today I want to talk to you about my current top 5 Spring make up items. I felt that my favourites this month weren't very 'favourite-ish' (this is not a word). I had quite a stressful month but now that I'm back on my feet a bit I'm falling in love with products all over again and thought I would do some sharing!



1) YSL Peace Green nail polish

Helloooooo Spring! This colour is so light and fresh I'm obsessed with it. Felt a bit odd when I was wearing it when the weather was FREEZING, but I feel now that I can wear it without judgement. The reflective colours in it are gorgeous.

2) Nars velvet matte skin tint

So, the new Nars foundation has sold really well. Even though there are some mixed reviews on it, I think it's fantastic. It leaves you with a perfect matte finish which is what I'm looking for from my base make up right now. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way.

3) Hollister Perfume in Skyler

Okay so I smelt this perfume back in January and was OBSESSED with it but I had literally zilch money at the time. I went back and bought it more recently and I still love it. It's very light and floral and SPRING. Please go and get a whiff of this one because you won't be disappointed. If you're in the market for a fresh, light and floral perfume then this one is fantastic and only £25.

4) Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Amazing Grace 

Now, I normally go for much darker Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks so this was a bit of a 'stepping-out-of-my-comfort-zone' moment for me. Although it obviously isn't some bright pink colour, it is much brighter and lighter than the normal shades I wear and I think it's fantastic. I took it on my holiday to Florence and wore it in the evenings.

5) Dior highlighter 

Okay, I know I just talked about having my matte base but I AM a fan of highlighting my cheeks. This dior glowing gardens illuminating powder is just so perfect for that purpose. It gives a lovely Spring glow to my cheekbones and come on - LOOK AT IT!


I hope this has given you some Spring Make up shopping inspiration!

Love & hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment