Sunday 17 April 2016

Studio Sunday!


Hi Friends,

Art was one of my favourite things for the month of March because I felt I was really able to express myself creatively in my journal. I know that most people my blog posts that are about make up or exercise or...'trendy' things, but art is my passion and I love writing about it! 

Now, if you've been reading for a while then you'll be aware that I've been doing a journal circle with some colleagues. This includes swapping journals and working in each others books which has been a LOT of fun. Recently I received my own book back. I went to work in it today and realised I hadn't update you since getting mine back! I completely forgot about some of the things that I did in mine very early on and also I think it's fun to share what some of my colleagues have done so here are some pictures of my journal... Enjoy! 




I hope you are having a fantastic week,

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment