Saturday 9 April 2016

Quick and Delicious Butternut Squash Recipe!


Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to share a super duper quick recipe which I have loved recently. I found it in the cookbook Persiana but this version is a tiny bit different. Their version makes pesto from scratch but I'm trying to include super quick, easy meals because when work and my degree gets crazy I need time to focus on that, rather than making a meal.

This took me about 5 minutes prep time and 40 minutes to cook. All I did was put a small amount of olive oil on the butternut squash and put it in the oven for 40 minutes. I then lightly covered them in pesto, light feta cheese and pomegranate seeds. If you wanted to spend more time on this you could make the pesto from scratch, the recipe is in the book!

I know this is a super quick post, but I think meal ideas are really fun!

Love & hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment