Saturday 23 April 2016

5 Healthy Snacks!



Hi Friends,

I want to talk about 5 of the super quick and healthy snacks that I've been having for the past couple of months. I've really changed my eating habits and routine generally. I used to snack on much worse things but I've got into 'healthier' snacking. It's quick and easy because lets get real, who has time to make snacks?! Don't get me wrong, I don't snack all day long, I normally have about 1 snack a day to keep me going at about 4pm when I think I'm going to eat naughty food e.g. cake and biscuits.



My favourites are:

1. Nuts from Waitrose - they're slightly salted which is really good to raise my blood pressure, mine is far too low and I need more salt in my diet.

2. Bean Mix from the Food Doctor - they taste super nice and are good for your health!

3. An apple with peanut butter - I actually have this as breakfast quite a lot because I don't like to spend time to make a breakfast. I don't like biting into an apple but once I bought an apple corer I was sold - the best device ever! People might see it as lazy but I just see it as efficient...

4. Kettle Chip lightly salted crisps - I know this isn't healthy but it's good for my blood pressure and I don't have them often.

5. A vanilla latte - I love getting a latte because it curves my cravings and gives me a boost of energy!



I hope this has given you guys some snack inspiration! What are your favourite snacks?

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment