Sunday 3 April 2016

Haul Time!


Hi Friends,

New type of post for me - a haul! I haven't done one of these before because it's not really my thing but I realised that I'd got lots of things recently that I was really excited about so I thought I'd do a quick post about them! Obviously this won't turn into a regular thing because this isn't really my style, but I thought it would be fun every once in a while.



First up - make up *dribble dribble*. When I was on my trip to Florence this week (which I will be posting about on Tuesday!) I had a sneak peak in Sephora and actually... I think I did quite well. Some of you may not view this as quite well... but to walk away with only two Urban Decay products in hand was quite an accomplishment for me! I got the Naked Skin concealer and an eyeshadow palette. The colours are super bright for me which I thought might be quite fun! Then the final make up item is Mac's lip liner in Soar, it's been on my wish list for a while. 


So. Story time. I was in B&M (an exciting home store I have just discovered...) and I found this Rise & Shine travel cup for £2.99. What. HOW. You can't get anything for £2.99 these days so I was a HAPPY BUNNY when I saw this. The Make up bag is from Ted Baker which my lovely mum bought me for Easter - which is so so generous of her. I think it's very spring-ish so if you're wanting a new make up bag I highly recommend it, bought from Boots! Finally, I thought I'd treat myself (more than I already bloody had?!) and got myself some Himalayan Bath Salts when I was food shopping in Waitress! I picked up the Sen Spa ones which I haven't tried before but I thought I'd give them a shot... so if I love them then I'm sure I'll post a bit more about them. 


Lastly, (sorry for the long post!) I've got some books. Persiana and I Quit Sugar are new cook books I've wanted for a LONG time so I'm chuffed to be able to experiment with them! I also got the art book in Florence because I need to write an essay on this piece of work which I"m VERY excited about now. If you're not aware, it's for my degree course, I don't just randomly write essays about art... although that does sound like something I would do. FINALLY, some fiction - The versions of us I saw when I was food shopping and thought it would be very good to mix my degree reading with something a little lighter and more fun, so I WENT for it. Clearly I was in a bit of a spending mood which I don't normally do to quite this degree.

I hope this has given you some shopping inspiration!

Love & hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment