Tuesday 22 March 2016

Travel Goals...



Hi Friends,

Something I'm OBSESSED with, which my friends know all too well, is travel. Sometimes it can make me slightly stressed because of the change, but I love discovering new places and getting a feel of different cultures.


This year I'm booked up for some time in Denmark, Croatia and Iceland which makes me SUPER excited, but today I want to talk about other travel goals I have! There's a small journal on my bookshelf that is called 'Lucy's Life List' - which essentially a bucket list in book form! It has photos of all the places in the world I want to visit which is obviously very unrealistic, but I love it.

I thought I'd talk about 5 of my favourites...

1. Bora Bora - no words are needed. Just LOOK at it. Paradise.



2. Finland - sleeping in glass igloos! It would be amazing to sleep under the stars.



3. Croatia Plitvice lakes - they look so beautiful, I'm hoping to get there this summer.



4. Sainte-Chapelle Paris - this has been restored recently and there is glass EVERYWHERE, it looks incredible.



5. Germany tree camping at Waldseilgarten Mountain Resort in Varvaria


Just a quick post, but I think sometimes its fun to share our travel goals! 

I hope you're all well - Love & hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I had no idea about a few of these, definitely adding to my bucket list. Thank you for this post.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete