Something I'm OBSESSED with, which my friends know all too well, is travel. Sometimes it can make me slightly stressed because of the change, but I love discovering new places and getting a feel of different cultures.
This year I'm booked up for some time in Denmark, Croatia and Iceland which makes me SUPER excited, but today I want to talk about other travel goals I have! There's a small journal on my bookshelf that is called 'Lucy's Life List' - which essentially a bucket list in book form! It has photos of all the places in the world I want to visit which is obviously very unrealistic, but I love it.
I thought I'd talk about 5 of my favourites...
1. Bora Bora - no words are needed. Just LOOK at it. Paradise.
2. Finland - sleeping in glass igloos! It would be amazing to sleep under the stars.
3. Croatia Plitvice lakes - they look so beautiful, I'm hoping to get there this summer.
4. Sainte-Chapelle Paris - this has been restored recently and there is glass EVERYWHERE, it looks incredible.
5. Germany tree camping at Waldseilgarten Mountain Resort in Varvaria
Just a quick post, but I think sometimes its fun to share our travel goals!
I hope you're all well - Love & hugs,