Tuesday 23 February 2016

What's in my hand luggage?



Hi Friends,

I started thinking about going away I thought I'd post my hand luggage essentials! These are the 'must have' items to keep me going through a flight!



Please take your purse to the airport! This is so essential obviously and I keep it in my hand luggage because it would be AWFUL if I put it in my suitcase and then it got lost! This one is from Kate Spade. 


I always take face wipes on a plane, short or long flights, but in a smaller package. I find my skin gets really dry so I use these to make myself feel a bit fresher. I'm not one of those people who brings their entire skin routine onto a flight, but I think face wipes are great! 


I'm a bit of a child when it comes to flying and I need constant entertainment. Obviously I watch films on long flights, but if it's a short one I think a rubiks cube is a fantastic idea. I don't particularly enjoy flying and can find it quite stressful but this makes me focus on something else. 


Whenever I go anywhere cards seem to come with me! I love playing card games and they also help time pass quickly! 


I know a lot of people take a full bag of make up but I'm one of those girls who gets on a long flight with no make up on and then puts on mascara just before I get off the plane - why on earth does anyone need a full face of foundation. I take mine in my suitcase and then put it on once I've landed. I also take a pen with me because you never know when you're going to need one. 


Thick socks to keep my feet warm is a must. These ones are from J Crew and I love them! 


I'm not sure this will apply to everyone but I take my journal with me to doodle on the plane. I always take it with me on holiday and plane journeys give me a really nice stretch of time to do my own artwork.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! Please tell me what your essentials are in the comments below because I'm sure they're different from mine!

Love & Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment