Monday 1 February 2016

Hello February.


Hi Friends,

Today I want to write about my favourites from January because there are some GOOD ones.




The first amazing product I've been using is Charlotte Tilbury's Mascara. I've typically been using Benefit's mascara solidly for about 4 years, but I've recently been using the Full Fat Lashes mascara. This is a bristle brush mascara and I have to say, I really prefer it to the plastic ones. It clings to way more eyelashes and separates them SO much better.


I've been using Mac's lipstick in Brave which I adore. It's a really pretty nude, pinky colour. I've been using it each day since I bought it. I've been neglecting my Mac lipsticks recently for Charlotte Tilbury ones which is RIDICULOUS because I have about 40 of them.


I've been using my Marc Jacobs Lolita palette a lot more recently, a personal favourite of mine. It's such a sleek, thin palette with gorgeous colours in it. It's an expensive palette but completely worth it in my opinion. 

I also really want to mention Mac's mineralized skinfinish natural. I actually tend to forget about this product BECAUSE I use it every single day. That sounds ridiculous but I actually forget about it as a product because it's been a staple in my collection for so many years. Even if I wear nothing else, I will always put this powder on because it evens out my skin tone. The consistency is amazing and the coverage is perfect for me.


I went into Lush and saw their Rose face mask and knew I wanted to try it. I've tried the chocolate, lavender and oat ones before but never Rose so my friend and I decided to buy one together and try it. I've had really bad skin this month which hasn't been fun, but it really helped clear it all up - I'm super pleased with this product.


During the month I've used the Frank coffee scrub once a week and it's been really nice on my legs. I find it so softening and moisturizing. After I come out of the bath my legs feel like butter which sounds slightly disgusting but feels FAB. You can buy the packets online and they're totally worth the effort. Please look at their instagram account for some before and after pictures of people skin - it's really amazing to see the transformation.

Okay TV wise - MAKING A MURDERER IS CRAZY. I watched all 10 episodes in 3 days, I have no shame. It's one of the scariest things I've watched because it's real. It's basically a court case which shows the story of Steven Avery being accused of rape and murder, I now feel like I have a law degree. I really don't want to reveal any spoilers but please please please watch it because I've found it fascinating, but at the same time, truly frightening.

My favourite person this month (Bloggerwise) has been Vivianna does make up! Her blog posts recently and videos have been so on point so I want to give her some crazy amounts of credit. I find her voice super soothing and her video ideas are really fresh and original.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! These have been the top few things I've been LOVING this month.

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment