Friday 5 February 2016

Arty coffe table books...




Hi Friends,

Recently I feel like I've been ordering lots of amazing coffee table books that I thought I needed to share them! I absolutely love having a couple of creative books out and on the bookshelves in my living room. I think they're a great conversation starter and just beautiful to look at. They're not all based on art but a lot include beautiful photography and are really creative, so here we go!


1) Humans of New York

Humans of New York is an amazing page to follow on Facebook. Although it may seem obvious, it's always a reminder that there are so many other people in the world who have different experiences to you and I find it amazing. I adore the book, I think the photography is gorgeous and that the people in it are so inspiring.


2) The Printed Square

This may seem a bit odd to some people who don't really like art and patterns but I love this one. Its is literally a book of patterned squares but I find them beautiful and love to just chill out and look at them.

3) Calm

For someone who is a little bit of a stress bag this book is fantastic. As soon as I begin to feel anxious and stressed out I now reach for Calm to chill me out. It includes spaces for you to write about how you're feeling but also gives so many amazing tips on how to chill out. The pages are displayed beautifully, it's very creative. If you are one of those many people out there who needs help with relaxing, this one is for you.


4) Love Tanya

Tanya's book is so fun. The baking bits are of course my favourite, I've used that cookie recipe so so so many times (which reminds me to make more...) There are some great photos and fun tips and tricks to read up on. I particularly love all the photos she's included.


5) Follow Me To

This is a newer one for me and I think it's beautiful, I could look at it for ages. Everyone always sees those photos on Instagram and Twitter that are of a hand that is being lead somewhere by a girl into an amazing scene of a beach or crazy scenery that is captioned 'Goals'. This is the couple that started that! The book is full of photos of the guys hand who is following the girl to all these locations. It has made my travel wish list SUPER long, the photos are absolutely stunning, I can't believe some of them exist.

I hope this has given you some inspiration for some artsy coffee books and some fun ones!
Have an incredible week end

Love & hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment