Tuesday 29 December 2015

What I got for Christmas!



Hi friends,

After successfully completing Blogmas (WHICH I LOVED) I wanted to give myself a few days off blogging. After 4/5 days I'm itching to get back into it! I'm so excited to start my new routine already! This week I'm going to post tuesday, thursday, saturday and then next week monday, wednesday, friday and sunday (aka... every other day!). I had SUCH a lovely break over the holidays, it was lovely to spend time at my parents house and catching up with my family.



So, today I'm sharing what I got for Christmas! I'm not going to share photos of EVERY item because that seems a bit ridiculous. Who wants to see a picture of a slab of chocolate? no one! I'm just going to share a few highlights because everyone loves this type of post!


My sister made an amazing poster from the days I spent visiting her in New York! This was made through a website called 'Cheerz'. 



My sister gave me the Beyonce mug from Urban Outfitters and my mum bought me the camera lens mug from Waterstones. 


Santa gave me these beautiful hoops form Madewell which I'm in love with!


My aunt bought me this washbag from Oliver Bonas, it opens out and becomes massive!


My best friend bought me this perfume called 'Alien'. I'd mentioned it a while ago so it was lovely of her to remember that I wanted it! (It'll be in the december favourites for sure!) 


My best friends parents bought me the Harry Potter colouring book. I have about 5 colouring books because I'm obsessed with them. I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter so of course this was perfect! 


One of my other best friends (Annie!) made me some lovely personalized gifts and this lovely eyeshadow palette from Revolution! I didn't want to use it before this post but I will be now. It's called 'Run Boy Run', the colours look beautiful. 

These are just a few of my favourite gifts. I don't want to start bragging and showing you everything my parents got me because that's not the spirit of Christmas! This just might give you a few ideas about what to spend money on in the sales! I hope you all had an amazing day,

Love & hugs, 


13 comments:

  1. That mug is so cute, and so true!! xx

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, always channel your inner Beyonce!
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I never thought it would have come from Waterstones! Hope you had a lovely Christmas
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love ur Christmas haul, hope you have a great new year!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you have a good new year too!
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh, yu reeived so many gorgeous presents! I love that perfume it's one of my favourites! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very very lucky this year :) I've only been using the perfume for the past month but I'm now obsessed!
    I'll check out your blog :)
    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some lovely gifts!! I love that camera lens mug, and I love the idea of adult colouring books but I haven't gotten one yet. I should go get one soon and give it a try!

    Michelle | sunshinegold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so so therapeutic! My favourite one is called Lost Ocean and it's only £5!
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  7. hi! i like you am also a blogger however, i only started today but i would really appreciate if you follow my blog and take a look
    www.styleandpose.wordpress.com
    please&thanksx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there! i like you am also a blogger and i know its a very hard thing to keep up with but i love it! i started my blog only yesterday and i am very busy with work and things.
    i would love it if you followed and told others about my blog and take a look at it atleast the website is www.styleandpose.wordpress.com please please please take a look i would love it and have a great year!

    ReplyDelete