Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 9 - Christmas Tag!


Hi Friends :)

I gave out my Christmas presents at work today and I now feel FESTIVE, so today is time for a tag. There are so many Christmas tags so I combined three different ones! Here we go... 


1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?I won't lie, I start thinking about it in September and plan it all out about half way through November. 


2. Do you still have advent calendars?

Always. I have one that has pockets made out of fabric and my mum fills it with money, chocolate and little presents! When I saw money I mean the maximum is a £2 coin and presents are socks and candles and fun things :) She's amazing and she's done it ever since I can remember. I've made her a DIY one for the past 2 years and I love doing that. I get to show mum how much I care about her and I get to express my creativity! 

3. What are your favourite Christmas Films?Home Alone is my favourite, I watch it every year as I wrap my families gifts :) It gets me i the festive spirit! 

4. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?They're always the same, I'm up first because I'm so excited and then I wake up the entire family and we all open our stockings! We then open our main Christmas presents before having mums homemade granola for breakfast... which leads straight into cooking Christmas lunch! After that it's time for our Christmas walk and we end the day with a film :) I LOVE spending the whole day with my family. I don't live with them any more and it's so important to me to have family time. 

5. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?That's such a hard question but then so easy in other ways. I've received so many generous and lovely gifts but without a doubt I know the one which I treasure the most. My parents gave me a ring that used to be my grandmas three years ago. I was named after her but she died a few months after I was born so I really value it as a gift and never take it off. 

6 .Real or fake christmas tree?Real are better but I'm afraid mine is fake because I'm not actually home over Christmas so it's pointless to get a real one... and my living room isn't big enough for a big proper one! 

7. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?Kind of a difficult question because I want to get presents for everyone! But it has to be the girl I care for. Part of my job is being a teaching assistant to a 17 year old and I always think she deserves a gift the most because she's so special to me. 

8. Whats the weirdest gift you've ever received?Okay so one year I got a perfume set of 6 rollerball perfumes... how nice does that sound? But actually they were jelly bean flavored and you were meant to mix them together on your skin to create dessert scents... why would I want to smell like that? it was hilarious. 

9. What is at the top of your list this christmas?This year I really DON'T need anything but if I had to name one thing it would be the piece of art work I already know my parents are getting me which I'm so excited about! 

10. What is most important to you about the holidays?Spending time with my family and friends of course. Also if i didn't have the holidays I wouldn't be able to catch up on my degree work so maybe the most important thing is that I catch up on work!

I hope this all got you ready for Christmas and that you're having a great week!


Love & hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment