Sunday 6 December 2015

Day 6 - Knock Knock!

Hi friends :)

Today I'm going to give you a little sneak peek into my home. This sounds odd, but it's my first 'Soothing Sunday' post and you know what, my flat makes me feel so relaxed so why the hell not! It's my sanctuary and safe place, I love spending time here. So today I thought I'd share a few images of it before embarking on my 'Living with Less' project! These will be Christmas focussed because... IT'S BLOGMAS!











Welcome to my home!

Love & hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your apartment looks like such a cosy little place :-) ps, I love the books on your shelf! Read most of them. Have a lovely week! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, they're great aren't they! I wanted some of my favourite books out when I decorated :) have a fab week! xoxo

      Delete