Thursday 24 December 2015

Day 24 - Share the Love

Hi Friends,

It's Christmas Eve and I wanted to post something POSITIVE. Then I realised one of the nicest things to do is to SHARE THE LOVE! Here are my current favourite 10 bloggers...



1. Diagon Sally!
Her page is so professional. She does everything from baking to DIY to beauty... it's all amazing. I really feel like you can feel her personality through her posts, I'd highly recommend this one.



2. A Cup of Jo! 
She's an amazing mum whose posts are really personal. She has sections for style, food, design, travel, relationships and motherhood. It's an amazing insight into her life and I love reading her posts.



3.  A Beautiful Mess!
This blog is SO bright, I think that's what I love most about it. The photography is amazing and it feels so positive and vibrant which is what makes me smile whenever I read her posts.



4. AnnabelReid13!
My favourite one. This is my best friend who also writes a blog! We seem to discuss EVERYTHING to do with make up, so when I read her posts I feel like I already know what she's going to have said - that's how well we know each other! She's as obsessed with these things as I am and you can tell when reading. Please give this one a read, she's lovely.


5. Zoella!
So this might seem stupid that I'm giving love to someone already immensely popular but actually I think her blog has picked up SO much in the past couple of months. Some of the ideas she's posted have been lovely so she had to be in the top 10 :)


6. Anna Saccone!
If I become half the mum that Anna is when I'm older then I'll be happy. Her personality is amazing, she's so kind and caring and I love following her.



7. Smart Twenties!
I love this one because it's age relevant. Every now and then she posts something that REALLY strongly resonates with me and isn't that what we all want when we're reading? This blog is amazing. It's obviously appropriate to my age, I really recommend it. She posts things like book recommendations and obviously the books you read change with age, just an example of how great her blog is.




8. The Black Pearl Blog! 
I've LOVED the gift guides on this blog! They've been super helpful when trying to think of ideas. It's also introduced me to a new box subscription, which I REALLY want to try. The photography is beautiful which is what I always love about blogs.

9. From Roses!
The photos Rebecca takes are lovely. You can tell she was a photography student because all of the images are just stunning and the post ideas are so original. She posts daily and the content is never stale, really love this one! (as I do all of them...)


10. Liana Beauty!
I really like that Amelia's blog is really mainly focussed on beauty and make up. Obviously, there's the occasional post that isn't but it's nice to know that you will often be getting a review from her or a recommendation - I love the way she writes.

I hope that you visit all of these and love them as much as I do! Happy Christmas lovely readers!

Love & hugs,



9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm honestly so stoked you chose my blog as one of your favourites. Thank you so much, I was so confused because I clicked on your blog and saw my header haha! I think we have a similar taste in bloggers because I love yours and follow most of the ones you mentioned but I'm going to check the rest out. Thanks so much again, it means a lot! Merry Christmas!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourites! I love that you do a mix of everything and your writing is great :) I hope you have a lovely Christmas day - keep blogging through 2016, I'm a fan!
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  2. Definitely LOVE your list of bloggers! I've been a fan of quite a few of these for awhile now and I'm excited to look into the few that I haven't heard of before!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, they're all amazing! Definitely will look at yours :)
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  3. I am loving Zoes' blog at the moment too! There's always new and pretty content on there, that definitely gets me in the seasonal mood. I will be checking out your other recommendations too, as they all sound great.:D

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really creative and she actually updates it really regularly! I'll definitely look at yours :)
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  4. So lovely! Hope you have a wonderful new year!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a look into it :)
      Lucy xoxo

      Delete