Hi lovely friends :)
I was looking at my Christmas presents and realized how many stocking stuffers I'd bought! I fill a stocking for mum and dad each year but some of these items are also presents for other people which apply to the stocking filler rule - IT MUST BE UNDER £15! There are a few things I REALLY wanted to put into this post but couldn't because I didn't want to include gifts to friends who may see this post... some were just too obvious! But here we go...
1) The first one is this coloring book! I absolutely adore this one. Okay, so I do already have 3 of these coloring books but I LOVED THIS ONE SO MUCH! I got mine in Tesco for £6 and I think it's so gorgeous! Here is a sneak peak at the illustrations inside...
I always color in when I'm stressed or when watching a film, I find it SO therapeutic. I really think this makes a great gift for anyone.
2) I think this is a necessity for stockings? no? When I was younger my mum always put an actual orange at the bottom of my stocking, always as the final gift! I used to think it was a thing everyones parents did but apparently not. So now that I do her stocking I put in a chocolate orange :)
3) Cards against humanity is a hilarious (slightly rude) card game and I think each edition is about £8 on amazon! I bought this for one of my best friends because we all love playing games and I thought it was a good gift for Christmas because it's the time of year when lots of families play games! Although maybe this is one to play with your friends...
4) Festive socks! Okay this ones a bit cheesy but I think festive socks are just a fun gift for stockings! I always put some in each of my parents stockings from Tesco.
5) A fun DVD that all of the family can watch is always a great idea so this year I bought Inside Out! I can't believe I haven't seen this yet, but it's meant to be amazing so I thought we could all watch it this year!
6) CDs are fun to have because I feel like they've become luxurious! That sounds ridiculous but so many people just download the odd song they like these days but actually having a CD in your car feels 'vintage' now, in stead of plugging your phone in! I bought my mum the George Ezra CD because she always sings along thinking she knows the lyrics.
7) This is actually the most expensive gift at £12 which is crazy! I saw this book in Oliver Bonas and I thought it looked BEAUTIFUL. It gives you so many recipes for juices which I think is such a great recipe book to have because I feel like I've fallen into a bit of a berry trap but there are so many OTHER juices I could make.
8) The other £12 gift is the Zella 'Hey Roomie!' Reed diffuser... but it's currently in superdrug under the 3 for 2 offer I believe! This is such a lovely gift for a home owner, or even for someone who would like it in their bedroom. I love the scent of this one; white wood, sweet vanilla and soft floral notes.
I hope this has given you a little bit of inspiration for some stocking stuffers! Again, there were so many things I wanted to include but I just thought it would be too obvious who the gifts were for! I hope you're all having fun with your Christmas shopping.
Love & hugs,